A virgin blogger no longer
Welcome to the first blog of Two and a Half Kids!
An introduction to me – I am:
- a stay at home mum of two little boys and a husband – (the point five in my blog)
- 37 years old (hanging on by a month)
- a restaurant manager in my former life
- running a little non-profitable (hoping to change that soon) business from home
- looking forward (I think?) to returning to part time work when my boys start school
- not afraid to admit that I cry at the drop of a hat, especially when watching Grays Anatomy or really cute/sad commercials with babies or puppies or those HBF ones – my husband thinks this is adorable (you DO know this is an ad dont you???) so I try not to do it in front of him
- allergic to exercise – makes me all red in the face and I break out in a sweat
- a Scorpio – be forewarned 🙂
- annoyed at grammatical errors – shits me to tears – its not that hard to learn the difference between there, their and they’re – I’m pretty sure I mastered it in primary school
- happy when I can make people smile and I will endeavour to achieve this by regaling you with tales of my hapless husband and my take on motherhood 🙂
- in love with my boys, big and small but am definitely not having any more. If I come on here and break news of a third you will know our birth control has failed in a BIG way.
I think that’s a good enough summary for now – I’m sure you will get to know me more as I go and I look forward to getting to know you all too.
’til next time,
P.S. I apologise in advance if you are already a dear friend of mine – I plan to ravage my past facebook status’s for material when I hit a drought – hope you’re not too bored.