Giveaway – Fresh Flowers
A sponsored post with a GIVEAWAY from FreshFlowers.com.au
Apart from the obvious Hunger Jungers Bacon Double Cheeseburger Deluxe and a Two Piece Feed from KFC, one of the things I miss most about living out in rural WA is the selection of fresh flowers. None are available to buy and it is near impossible to get them delivered to us out here in the bush.
I miss the smell of garden roses, spring bulbs and my favourite oriental liliums that despite not having a florist in our last town, even the local woolies used to have every now and then.
I think having fresh flowers delivered to the door of someone you love is just about the nicest present you can give – flowers are such a luxury; pretty smelling sweetness that brightens your day. You cannot possibly be sad when you have a vase of gorgeousness on your kitchen bench. I reckon being a flower delivery person would have to be one of the sweetest jobs in the world. Who didn’t fall in love with Christain Slater from the movie Bed of Roses or Ashon Kutcher in Valentines Day??
What a perfect gift for the Mother who has everything?
Just LOOK at these gorgeous Mothers Day arrangements from FreshFlowers.com.au would you??
LOVE LOVE LOVE to be getting one of these arrangements delivered to my door on Mothers Day, or ANY day for that matter!
Such stunning arrangements and really reasonable prices too!
For flowers this Mothers Day visit Fresh Flowers.
The lovely people at Fresh Flowers have a bouquet to the value of $70.00 to be delivered to your door or the door of someone you love this Mothers Day/
Simply visit the Mothers Day selection at the Fresh Flowers webpage and tell me in the comments below which of their stunning bouquets you would choose to have delivered to your Mum, or that special person who has supported you in your life and why?
Competition is open from Monday April 27 through to Sunday May 3rd 2015.
Best of Luck!
*The prize can only be delivered to an address within Fresh Flowers delivery area which can be verified by clicking the “Do we deliver in your area?” link at the FreshFlowers.com.au homepage.
- * This post was written with cooperation from Fresh Flowers.
- * This competition is open to Australian residents only.
- *The prize can only be delivered to an address within Fresh Flowers delivery area which can be verified by clicking the “Do we deliver in your area?” link at the FreshFlowers.com.au homepage.
- * Competition is open from publication Monday April 27 through to midnight Sunday May 3rd 2015.
- * An anonymous person will judge what they consider to be the best answer with no negotiation. The winner will be notified here on this post and emailed after Monday 4th May, 2015 and they will have 3 days to claim their prize. If the winner is not contactable after 3 days, the prize will be redrawn with the same conditions.
- * The prize is not redeemable for cash and Two Point Five Kids is not responsible if the prize is not received, although I will make every effort to ensure a successful competition for all.